Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Saturday, February 05, 2005  

2nd Round interviews

I had an great second round interview today morning and met lot of nice set of people. I am keeping my fingers crossed for results next week.

I also have few more second rounds coming up next week. As expected, the second rounds are more intense and require a lot of preparation. This quarter, I am glad that I could exempt one course so that helps me a bit. But job search is really time consuming. On the other hand, it is very interesting and a great learning experience too in the area of your interest.


Good luck to all of you searching for internships/full time jobs.

ps: Good news, Got an offer from the firm I interviewed last week. :)

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:09 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read