Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, May 18, 2005  

Summer Vacation

It is a nice, hot summer out here in India. I guess, am making up for all the sunshine I missed last year. These days are spent just being lazy, reading books from my wishlist and meeting friends. A very different routine with no deadlines, and I am trying to get used to it :)

Recently, I recieved some reading material for the summer internship. I am all excited, to be there at Wall Street, witnessing action in reality, after learning finance for an year now.

BTW, I realized this blog completed its 2 year few weeks back. This blog will retire when it will be "lucky 3" :)

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:33 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read