Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Monday, May 26, 2003  

Adding more entropy

Activities at work have further increased and I have been asked if I would like to go an handle a new project in Malaysia. This would last atleast 2-3 months . I am in a fix. What if K comes off ? What if my Plan B comes off ( likely)? I need to be around my home. On the other hand, I am tempted by the growth opportunities and the quality of experience (and the fodder for new essays). This is a brand new relationship for my company so would have all the more responsibility.

Tough call.. Looks like I am at multiple cross-roads. Back in personal life, there are many decisions still on hold for the uncertainity to reduce. I was not sure where I will be next year, so I have kept on hold few of the major purchaces..

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 5:29 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read