Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Saturday, May 17, 2003  

I like Sumantra Ghoshal

On couple of ocassions I was fortunate to hear Sumantra, the Strategy professor from LBS (London Business School). I like him and can make sense of what he is saying. This makes me feel good and confident that I can probably make the best of my MBA education now. My earlier education was in engineering, so I have been trying to pick up some fundamentals.

Currently, I am reading his book titled "World Class In India", which has 20 case studies of Indian MNC. I believe there was a series titled "Lessons in Excellence" by him on CNBC India. India is an developing market and I am interested in learning more about this region.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:32 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read