Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Tuesday, May 20, 2003  

Michigan Feedback

I recently finished my 15 minute feedback with Michigan. The feedback session was crisp and they listed clearly some of the weekness in my application, and even pointing at a essay which could have been improved. In my case, the person giving the feedback had not read my file so he/she was reading from the comments on my file.

I had prepared by going through the application once again and looking at it with a critical eye. Being my first application, I could figure some of the key weekness in my application. I used this opportunity to ask if some other area needed improvements like GMAT, career progression etc.

I showed enthusiasm about their program and asked about re-application process. Their is a likelihood that Michigan may come up with a new set of essays and I like that. I would really like doing the whole set of application once agin.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 5:54 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read