Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, May 16, 2003  

Scheduling feedbacks :

Hope all you re-applicants have scheduled their feedbacks. For Michigan the online feedback booking has just started at http://www.bus.umich.edu/Admissions/Feedbacks.htm.

I managed to get an early appointment for Michigan feedback. One problem I faced was in selecting the Round for Day time MBA, as the interview showed only one Day 3 option. I believe Michigan has re-used the interface it uses for setting up alumni interviews and hence has only one option of round in Day time MBA.

I also got an Wharton appointment by calling admissions office

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 3:39 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read