Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, May 08, 2003  

Where am I in the application process ?

I went through the gruelling application process last year. I wrote GMAT in Nov and started my essays in Dec. This was very late in the application process as I did not plan well and wasnt well informed about a lot of facts.

What was the result of my applications ?

I have only ONE HOPE :). Kellogg. I am on Kellogg's waitlist for the 2Y program.

I recieved three dings . Considering I started my essays very late, my first two applications , Wharton and Michigan, were not polished. I recieved a straight ding there. Wharton did not invite me for an interview.

Kellogg, my third application, waitlisted me. And the fourth MIT Sloan called me for an interview and dinged me after interview. So thats my story in brief


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 8:26 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read