Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, May 16, 2003  

Writing after a long time
A long time since I wrote last. Things are personal and work front caused me to write little. Part of the reason is my inability to manage my anonymity. I am used to write personal diary and when I start writing here I get more personal that what I would like to be.

Besides nothing much has been moving on the Kellogg waitlist for me. There have been one big movement in waitlist of Kellogg, with a mix of R1 and R2, domestic and international students. I have heard that the % of international applicants selected from Kellogg waitlist is less.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 3:35 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read