Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, June 20, 2003  

Businessweek articles

Two interesting articles at Business Week.


1) The Newest MBAs Are Still Gung Ho
I am glad to hear that news that the new MBA's are still happy for having made the choice ( ...reminds me of Matrix reloaded...) to do an MBA. I also believe it is easy to make decisions when the gold rush is on, but those are short term decisions. The one's who can face the current in opposite direction can only reach there destiny of choice...

2) Landing Jobs for Kellogg MBAs
Roxanne Hori, assistant dean and director of the Career Management Center at Kellogg mentions :
- From September to May 2003, we're up about 5% year-to-date on our full-time job postings.
- Summer internship postings are up 33%, compared to the same time last year.
- My hope is that we'll be where we were in 2002 -- with 83% of the class with a job offer by graduation -- but we're still several weeks away from graduation.


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 6:53 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read