Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, June 11, 2003  

Have been keeping busy with guests at home. I need to catch up with lot of reading which has taken a back seat. I am planning to make this blog more focussed and one that adds more value.

Featuring three professors from Harvard,on CNBC, their is a nice series called "The Appointment". So far the discussions has been around Indian Managers and Indian MNC's. Well, I do not like this series as much as "Lessons in Excellence" by Sumantra Ghoshal and Gita Parimal. Sumantra is a great Strategy professor.

This summer, I am also planning to enroll in few business courses. Yeppy, soon I may have a chance to learn strategy..

But, something in me says, I will make it to K this year.. I wish that happens and then my decisions at cross roads will be a lot more easier. In fact a lot of cross-roads may not be present at all. Well, the questions I have in front of me are the obvious one's
1) What more should I do at work to improve my experiences ( and become a likeble MBA candidate)
2) What else should I do to increase my leadership and community experiences ?
....
....
and so on

Decisions, Decisions, everywhere.... That too fast and quick..

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 1:56 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read