Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, June 06, 2003  

System Design and Management(SDM) program at MIT

MIT has a bunch of customized management programs like SM, MOT, MLOG etc. I found the SDM an interesting program .. From the website
SDM is a 24-month distance learning or 13-month on-campus degree program for experienced engineers, in which students earn a Master of Science degree in Engineering and Management. Its goal is to educate future leaders in architecting, engineering, and designing complex products and systems, preparing them for careers as the technically-grounded senior managers of their enterprises.

I believe lot of software/IT folks who wanted an MBA, need to revisit which program they actually want. Only if they are looking for a career change, an full MBA is needed. My $0.02 :)

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:06 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read