Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Saturday, July 12, 2003  

The path ahead

I got a little breathing space this weekend, so am planning to make my plans for re-application. Some of you have written with regards to advice on how to "game the process". Based on my reflections this week, I should be able to share some of my experiences about schools and the b-school process. As an Indian, I will be giving my view of the picture -- as an international/domestic candidate you could draw your lessons.

In the meanwhile, you can join up sept2004intake group at Yahoo. Last year sept2003intake was a great information source to b-school applicant community and had around 1000 subscribers.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 8:16 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read