Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, October 16, 2003  

Michigan Interview

I had an michigan interview recently. The interview left a very positive feeling about Michigan and my desire to join a general management course. By virtue of having sat in some of the business classes, I have improved my understanding of what I am looking for in an MBA program. For example : I find diversity is not an name-sake mantra, but truely adds value to the discussion.

The interviewer was very kind and shared his email with me for me to ask further questions.

I have also come to realize that now when I look at my last year essays , I can tear them apart and remove the unwanted portions very easily. this is partially because I didnt see them for long and also because of my increased business exposure at work and in classrooms.



posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:15 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read