Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, October 29, 2003  

Submitted MIT Sloan application

I submitted MIT Sloan application. Last days were crunch time, with me chasing the recommenders and working on the essays. One pleasant thing that I found was my first drafts for new essays were more focussed and required less review to make it to final shape. It were my old essays, which took a longer time.

MIT app system (applyyourself.com) had a snafu in the morning, and apparently Sloan has extended the deadline by another day.

I hope to do a better job for Kellogg which is due by Nov 9th. I have postponed Michigan to Round 2, since it had many new essays, and I need more time for that.

I am planning for Round 2 : Michigan, Stanford and Berkeley. Lets see how things shape up.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:02 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read