Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Tuesday, December 09, 2003  

Kellogg Interview

I had my Kellogg alumni interview over the weekend. The alumni was a 98 batch student and had a similar profile that I intend to have in my career. It was interesting to meet him hence.

The interview went well. At times, I felt I become verbose in answering few questions in my enthusiasm . The interviewer did mention that I had a good chance of making it to some good school.

I did make it a point to address some of the things that werent clear from my last years application in this interview. Looking back, I realize one of the reasons for my waitlist last year , despite the pathetic essays that I submitted was my interview. This years interview was more friendly, but a tone less in terms of the positive vibes I got from my interviewer.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:36 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read