Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, December 03, 2003  

MIT Interview invites continue flowing

Today, saw a spate of new interview invites going. Similar trend was seen just before the Thanksgiving vacation. I am close to 4 weeks since the date my application went complete. So , I am waiting anxiously.

Hope they wouldnt take my last years interview, and make a decision without giving me another chance. :)

All the best to all interviewees. I have posted an document in Business Week forums, which has my collection of information ( from Bweek, personal mails etc) on MIT Sloan interviews which I had gathered last year .

I was surprised that this document getting plagarized by one BWeek readers, along with a hype " about sharing the Sloanie team way". Interesting :).



posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:05 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read