Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, January 30, 2004  

Latest application updates

a) Berkeley -- Under review.
b) Kellogg -- Still not completely matched by adcom.
c) Michigan -- Application Matched, under review.
d) Duke -- Got a mail to wait till Feb 6 for alumni interviewer notification.


I decided to drop Columbia. What if the application is free, I don't feel like applying to a school, where I may not want to spend my 2 years. No doubt Columbia is a great school, but very heavy finance focussed ( over 70% students are from finance background).

e) Wharton Round 3 --- Considering no one would read my application earlier than March 18th deadline, I will start out 2 weeks from now. I have some hectic work schedules, lot of clients, lot of change management projects for me.

f) MIT Sloan : Need to be more regular in my updates. Need to run Waitlist updates like a campaign.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:30 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read