Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, January 14, 2004  

Whats next

I am in midst of multiple applications, work pressure, waitlist follow through. Wondering if I should go for the 15th deadline for CBS. I would rather submit the CBS app a little later, which is of better quality. That would mean missing on a chance of a merit based scholarship -- which in any case I dont believe I would get. I am not a olympic medal winner, or have worked in Africa for children.

As far as Duke is concerned, the set of essays look easily doable. I also heard from the recommenders after writing 4 recommendations their job is lot more easier in terms of writing a new one.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 3:03 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read