Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, February 26, 2004  

Addicted to BWeek

The Business Week folks should have a rating of participants, based on the time they spend on the forum.

I will most likely end up in top 1%. :))

Yes Chunky, our community of bloggers is like Press Corps. If one has a news, it spreads. I usually visit all the blogs regularly. Wish we had RSS XML feeds, so that I could subscribe to the feed and read all the new content from every one collated at one place. ( Folks, correct me if I am wrong ).

And Chunky, no I am a Round 3 at Duke, so my results are due March 18th. Luvshack all the best to you.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 5:35 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read