Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, February 11, 2004  

Duke Interview updates

Had an session of Duke interview with an alum. It lasted exactly an hour. I felt it was just OK. Wished I had rambled a little less. However, the alum was very informal and I already had met him in a dinner reception a week back, so we had a relaxed conversation. I found him helpful and we even discussed the list of schools I had applied to and what each of them offered. He was genuine in his advice and I really liked that.

I had the following set of questions:

- Walk me through your Resume.
- Why MBA? Why Fuqua ?
- You have 30 seconds to describe yourself, as to why you should be taken into Fuqua ?
- What is an leader to you ? Are you an leader ?
- What has been the turning point in your life.
- Which schools you have applied to and why?

Happy interviewing folks. Thank you to all of you who helped with tips and advice on Duke interview.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 6:30 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read