Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, February 20, 2004  

HAAS interview invites start coming

The HAAS interview invites have started coming out. I have mixed feelings about my application. Given the amount of uncertainity in my pool ( Indian IT applicant from India), I dont know if I will get an interview invite. Even though my application was not the best, I will rate it 7/10 where 10 is my best possible application . With that rating, I think atleast I should get an interview invite. Sometimes, I wonder -- Will HAAS also waitlist me without interview ... But shh.... let that thought not enter my mind.....

All the best to all you HAAS applicants.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:06 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read