Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, February 25, 2004  

Incomplete Application

I recieved a mail from Duke, with regards to them having not recieved the ETS score. Instead, they said they had another score of mine ?? Well, but I wrote GMAT only once and had 700+, whereas they had a score of 600- on the file. I was totally taken aback. May be they tried very hard to match up the file and it is not uncommon to have similar names in India ( though same name and surname would be less likely ).


I had requested the ETS for Additional scores, around a month back, but when I called them they didnt seem to have processed my poor request (sent my FAX). Well, so I asked them to send the scores again. Hope Fuqua will consider my application for Round 3 and not stop the processing.

BTW, this reminded me of how an applicant ( from sept2003intake Ygroup) reacted when Kellogg asked him to FAX his GMAT, 3 days before the Round 2 deadline. Well, after he faxed the score he was served the admit . Guess, they were confirming the scores.

Hope my situation is like that :).

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:09 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read