Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Saturday, February 07, 2004  

Kellogg Admission Fact

Kristen posted this in Kellogg FAQ Thread.
============
You mentioned that as soon as you'll finish processing Round 2 apps, you'll will start making the decisions. This has me a little concerned. As a few Round 2 applicants have not even completed their interview (for e.g. I haven't even heard about my alumni interview since I submitted in early Jan), how can the admissions committe start making decisions without comparing all the applicants in an application pool?? Seems to me like a rolling admissions process. Is it?

We use a rolling process within deadlines; we have enough historical experience to review and make decisions on a rolling basis and do not need to compare all files within a deadline, especially since we have completed Round 1 and have a good sense of the caliber of this year's pool.

==============

Interesting, since I completed my interview in Dec 2nd week, I should see my decision a little earlier. I remember for last year, decisions for people who applied early came in March 2nd -3rd week.

Finally got the Duke Interview invitation today. Plan to interview next week.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:30 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read