Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, February 26, 2004  

MIT Sloan invites me

I recieved an interview invitation via email from Rod, Director of Admissions at Sloan. I am really excited!!!

This means I will have a result by April 5th, from one of my top choices school. Luckily, I have a chance to do face-to-face interviews with adcom who are coming to Mumbai mid-March.

All the best to you folks out there. All those waiting for invites, there is still a lot of time , excrept from the mail

p.s. If you have a friend or colleague who is also applying to the MIT Sloan School but has not been invited, please let him/her know that we are still evaluating applications and will invite candidates to interview through April 5, 2004.

This news brings back my memories of last year interview. I did mock interviews, prepared for the Behavioural interview. My last years notes will be of great help.

To summarize my Sloan story so far
  • Apply for 2003 Round 2-> Interview (converted from in person to phone)-> DING :(
  • Apply for 2004 Round 1-> Waitlist without interview-> Interview invitation...... Next should be ( Admit , Admit, Admit ) :))



    posted by Ravi Trivedi | 1:45 PM |
  • Here
    Archives
    Alumni of
    MBA resources
    Statistics


    MBA Blogs I read