Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, February 25, 2004  

New fellow Bloggers

Mark and Jie who have an admit to Harvard and Stanford have started blogging. Welcome to the club. Thanks to Pitbull on searching this blog through my site.

Personally, I like blogs where I get something to read on a regular basis. Last year, Tad Holbie did a great job. A lot of us used to read it like the morning paper. Well, I myself have been guilty of not writing enough and also not discussing a great deal on essays/application content. Now after 9 applications ( 4 last year and 5 this year), I feel more confident about the application process and can in fact guide students in early stages of applications. I realized this when I was speaking with my friend who wants to apply Wharton R3.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 7:40 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read