Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Sunday, February 29, 2004  

Sunday

Well, decided to take a break and just relax out the Sunday. Now the time to get back into action. On MBA front have to work on :

- My update to Sloan
- Wharton application

I have got my tickets for Mumbai done for Sloan interview. The march month starts in few hours, and the 1st/2nd week hopefully brings some news from HAAS.

The eventful week is the week of 15th March. I have 3 results ( HAAS, Michigan and Duke) and Sloan interview that week.

Continuing forward my "Theory 3" . The result week of 15th March is 3rd week of 3 month of the year 2004 (6). This should be lucky week for me .

Do I see things falling in place finally ? :). Yep, hopefully. It has been a long journey which started with my GMAT preparation in Sept/October 2002.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 8:46 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read