Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, February 27, 2004  

This weekend

I have my hands full this weekend. Have a backlog of things both work, personal and MBA related that I want to finish off. For example - Despite my interview invite, I need to update Sloan on some of the new happenings, my latest performance rankings at work etc.

So less blogging till Sunday morning IST. The monday starts a new month , March (3) :).
I am glad we can turn the leaf in calendar and feel happy that this is the month full of action, excitement and dissappointments.

Catch you folks later this weekend then. ( i.e if I can resist from being away from BWeek and blogs )

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 7:09 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read