Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, February 12, 2004  

The wait appears longer.

Though I realize that there is one full month before any decisions trickle, the wait seems so long. Some how, I want to quickly reach March 12th. March 12th ? Well, as an admit I will know my result few days earlier :) Got it ....

I am done with all the mandatory interviews for Michigan, Kellogg and Duke. Now, I eagerly await HAAS. Let me see what the HAAS chat has in store . It starts at 2:00 AM India time and I am wide awake without any caffiene . This is the MBA fever that has got me past all the ups and down.


Well, I have lots of things at work and outside to keep me busy, but my mind keeps running towards checking mails, visit BWeek. Especially with the MIT Sloan campaign on, I cant afford to rest.

It has been a long time since Sept 2002 -- thats when I started preparing for GMAT :). At times one feels weared out and fatigued.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 1:26 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read