Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, February 25, 2004  

The wait continues

Eventless days ( sans ETS mixup) continue for me. I will FAX the GMAT score today to Duke. Sometimes, even though my gut feeling tells me I will not get any mail, I continue waiting for the mail.

My hunch on various application results ( in chronographical order):

- MIT Sloan : I am hoping to hear from them soon, since I heard that there are interviews in Mumbai in March.

- HAAS : If they call me it would be only in March or around Super Saturday (6th March) . I heard from one Indian who was selected to HAAS, that they first focus on people who can make it to SS. Since, I am in India, I cant attend SS. Hence. .....

- Michigan : I am expecting the news on 9th , 12th or 15th March. Number 3 has been always lucky for me... :))

- Duke : I hope they will tell my result on 18th March. The ETS mixup hopefully does not delay or affect the decision.

- Kellogg : Should let me know of the result anytime after March 15th. By then they would have read most of the Indian IT applicant's applications. That is also the time, when last year they gave the results for a lot of Indian applicants.



posted by Ravi Trivedi | 7:34 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read