Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, February 13, 2004  

Waitlist thoughts

Who will know better than me what it is to be on a waitlist ? Atleast, I am better off this year with 4 results to come in March. If you are on a waitlist of a school, and thats all you have then it is tough. You cant plan for things which may or may not happen. If I have an admit and try another waitlist then it is a different thing. Atleast, I am sure of going some where.

I am more confident of getting into one of the schools this year. There have been significant changes in my job and extra curricular. Also, I dont know if it is good or bad, but I didnt apply to any school where I wouldnt want to be next year i.e. I didnt want a safety school.


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:35 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read