Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, March 25, 2004  

Kellogg

Got the regret letter from Kellogg. Dont know what kept the application for so long (interviewed mid-Dec, complete mid-Jan). Dont know what got me the ding :). I did address my weeknesses mentioned in last years feedback.


My hunch is that the competition was stronger this year. Another possibility is they really hate yield... ( Long story short, they were aware of my Sloan interest ).

Some one was asking me how did you find the energy to re-apply. I think the last years waitlist at Kellogg and interview invite from Sloan, gave me the energy to try again. So thank you and Bye Bye Evanston.

ps: And yes folks, having an admit, makes the ding sting milder..

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 5:00 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read