Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Sunday, March 07, 2004  

More about RSS Feeds and Atom

So you are tired of going to individual bloggers page "n" times a day, to see whats happening. With our community of MBA growing, you would like to read all the blogs and their new contents. Welcome to the world of RSS Feeds/Atom. These standards allow your blog to be syndicated, which then can be read by any of the newsreaders(NewsCrawler, NewsGator) that aggregate content.

Well, Mark was mentioning about Atom. Atom, is another way of providing XML feeds to the syndication engine. I enabled that few weeks ago for my blog. So you can use mbamusings.blogspot.com/atom.xml for getting a feed from my site.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:41 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read