Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, March 10, 2004  

More Information on HAAS R2

As posted by K640 on BWeek

I went to the super saturday this past weekend and thought I would share some useful information with all the anxious R2 applicants who are awaiting the 3/15 final decisions.

There was a bunch of useful statistics that were given out before the super saturday started---there were approx 1,000 applicants in the R2 pool with approx 175 total interview invites given out (60 of those went to super saturday, and the other were alumni interviews--both count the same). They admitted 125 in round 1 and have a R1 waitlist of about 100 students that is monitored throughout the admissions season. I don't think there is a hard and fast rule that they will give all the final decisions to all the R1 waitlisted candidates on 3/15, but I imagine that some will hear on 3/15 or sometime later that week. Just my guess, but not sure. They didn't tell us how many admits they would give out to the 175 invites, but I think they said the admit rate for the previous super saturday was around 75% (which would be about 130 admits for R2).

Read more

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:00 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read