Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, March 17, 2004  

Other updates

HAAS served me with a Ding on Monday. Honestly, I was surprised my both Michigan and HAAS results. Considering the time, I have spent on applications since last year, I thought I had a good grip on having a gut feel on what my decision could be. But guess what, I was wrong. Truely the Admissions process is highly unpredictable... And being a IT Indian Male from India, definitely, I am pitted against very strong competition.

Waiting to hear from Duke tommorow. Meanwhile they send out a mail inviting me to join FuquaTalk. I think it was a mass mail.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:27 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read