Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Tuesday, March 23, 2004  

Recieved my Fuqua admit package !

Duke folks had fedexed my admit pack on 18th, which reached home today. I was happy to open my admit package. I am still going through the information present in the package.

I am still deciding on whether to show :
a) Duke International Loans on my I-20 or b) Use money from my friend on my I-20, besides my families funds.

So far I havent spend enough time on type of Loans, the numbers behind them and other stuff. Now I am putting this task on top gear.

Notebook
Which one to buy ? I personally prefer the lighter one's that Toshiba has. However, I am doing a survery of the laptops and figuring out what all is available. I intend to buy them when I am in US, as there is more variety and it is cheaper.



posted by Ravi Trivedi | 1:36 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read