Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, March 04, 2004  

Sumantra Ghoshal is no more

Management guru, leading economist and founding dean of the Indian School of Business Hyderabad, Dr Sumantra Ghoshal, passed away in Hampstead, United Kingdom, on Wednesday due to brain haemorrhage, reported The Economic Times.

Sumantra was a strategy Professor at London Business School.

I felt sad hearing this news. I liked his thoughts in "Lessons in Excellence" aired on CNBC India and books "World Class in India" etc.
I hoped, I would have opportunity to hear him in person. :((

ps: I just realized, I blogged about Sumantra at the beginning of this blog in May 2003.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 7:30 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read