Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, March 19, 2004  

Thank you all for your good wishes. Yes, Fuqua is a great school and I would be happy to be part of Duke Class of 2006.

So couple of decisions became clear to me :
a) My blogging will continue as promised while I am at school :). I will try to apply for BWeek Journal as well.
b) I dont have to worry about work related changes any more. Just relax and wait... Hope my Visa goes through smoothly. The next steps of selling off my things and shifting is very ardous.

As per my current plans, I should apply for Visa in June and take a break in July. Well, I am eagerly waiting my admit package.


Well on a side note, one of my recommenders is a Michigan 92 MBA. What if I couldn't go to Go Blue , I am a Blue Devil now :))
I think the devil part suits me well

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 8:03 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read