Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, April 15, 2004  

Blue Devils get together in Bangalore

A couple of us are planning to do a small get together for people heading to Durham, from Southern India. I am sure it will be exciting to know couple of my class mates before hand. We are also planning to invite couple of alumnus, who can offer some advice for coming days.


Plans ahead
I sent in the documents needed to request for my I-20 yesterday. Hopefully I should have the I-20 in next 3 weeks. Since I had to apply to the Chennai consulate, where the average wait for Visa appointment is 5 weeks, I decided to book a slot now. I have got an date for the last week of May.

If things go as per plan, I should be able to leave by Job by mid/end-June and take a break of a month before heading to Durham in July end/Aug 1st week.

It is going to be pretty hectic to wind up and sell off household items before I leave Bangalore.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 2:28 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read