Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, April 21, 2004  

Blue Devils gettogether

We had a great evening last saturday with couple of admits and their families. The event was graced by the presence of an alumni ( interviewer too). The alum shared lot of interesting stories and tips, shared his year book and other documents he cherished from his Duke days. This alum has been my favourite alum among all the alums of the schools I have met .

I also had opportunity to meet interesting people joining my class. Though being in Bangalore, most of the crowd consisted of IT folks, but I saw a lot of varied activities/paths.

ps: After I gave my introduction, my future class mates guessed that I was Harry Potter :). Well, I am not planning to keep it a closely gaurded secret anylonger

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 4:30 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read