Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Monday, April 12, 2004  

I am back

I finally recovered over the Good Friday weekend and am back in action. Things are progressing on sending in the Temporary Visa request form to the Duke International office. Within next few days, I should have all the financial documents and paperwork done and sent to Duke. I will piggy back my $ 1000 check in the package as well.

Laptops
A group of few students at Fuqua have been trying to negotiate low prices for laptop with Retailers like Best Buy, etc. I hope we have a good deal done. I am thinking in favour of IBM T40 series of a lightweight Fujitsu/Toshiba. We also discussed the option of having Desktop, and I was infact surprised to learn that quiet a few folks, prefer a faster desktops at home. Well, I guess I am used using computers, so would just love a Wi-Fi and a Laptop... My office in Bangalore , is still not Wi-Fi :(.

I miss my days in Bay area... A cup of coffee, a Wi-Fi connection, fast internet ... what more one want's in life :).. Ok, that was the computer geek in me :)

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 5:03 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read