Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Tuesday, April 06, 2004  

Life goes on......

Though I had put in a lot of effort for Sloan, last few days, I was getting indications, that all may not be well. My last two year's experiences has taught me a lot about how to deal with failures. May be I was lucky to see a lot of success in my life so far.

The key to dealing with failures is quick recovery and learning from the failure. The personal up's and downs taught me Quick recovery. Now, I am picking up on how to learn from failures and not make the same mistake. Also, it teaches me to make alternate plans so that even if my Plan A fails, I am well covered.

Any ways, as I said life goes on... I am back in full gear mapping people at Durham.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 5:40 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read