Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Monday, May 24, 2004  

Got my F1 Visa

I just returned from the American Consulate in Chennai, and the news is that I got my F1 Visa without any hassles.

The officer asked me few questions :
- Which School? Why Duke
- What do your parents do?
- Post-MBA plans.
- How many times, I have been to US

No questions on funding, or questions on show me why you will return to India after your MBA. Guess my visits to US ( on work permit and business) helped to answer that.

Now the ball starts rolling. Notices, Notices, everywhere... Time to pack up.

ps: It didnt take long for the Visa interview process. I was there for around 1.30hrs only. Now that I have around 7 hours in hand , before my train departs. Its time to see a movie, and meet some MBA friends... :)

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 2:33 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read