Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, May 05, 2004  

Have Been away from my blog since a long while. I am waiting for my I-20 to arrive and then the visa interview this month. Visa is a gating factor for me. Just after that i need to give notice to several places. I can not tell my manager of my plans now, due to the flux in our organization currently. Last year, it was very different, my manager was with me all the while we waited for results.

Also, I have been taking some time off to relax on weekends. This weekend we the Blue Devils from Bangalore region will meet a current Duke student who is coming to the city.

I also need to start working on my BWeek application for journal writers.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 2:58 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read