Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, May 19, 2004  

Of Visa, housing and Loans

The Visa application is getting done and I have most of the documents for my application. It is a big pile of documents, most important one's are :

a) DS-156, DS-157, DS-158 forms, Photograph, Draft.
b) I-20 from University
c) Proof of sufficient funds
{ Huge list - IT returns, CA forms, Letter of support from parents, Bank Balance from 6 months, Property documents}
d) GMAT, TOEFL scores
e) Transcripts from colleges. Degree Certificates.
f) Worked out loan repayment schedule and a summary sheet of how I will sponsor my education.


I am also looking at various housing options and would book an apartment as soon as I get my Visa through.

And the most important is the search for a loan. With out a co-signer the interest rates are pretty high for Duke Opportunity Loan ( Prime + 2%). The other loans I am evaluating are the Paras Foundation and Access Group. Most of these again require a US co-signer.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 4:36 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read