Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, May 13, 2004  

Scholarship update

Most of the scholarships in India are 0% loans for a small amount (upto $5000). However, there are few "gift scholarships" available. I was terribly late for JN Tata Endowement, did not apply to the Paul Foundation due to a long list of documents, and few more since they were loans.

However, I believe my application is active at INLAKS scholarship and with some luck I may be able to apply at Godrej foundation. Apart from this I am thinking of trying for the Travel Assistance from American Alumni association.

Later this summer, I plan to share my spreadsheet where I tracked couple of scholarships. I had run a small postal mailer campaign and learnt that a lot of addresses were wrong.


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:53 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read