Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Monday, May 10, 2004  

Second Blue Devil Meeting in Bangalore
We, the Blue Devils had a good meeting on the weekend with a current student, who had come down to Bangalore. Learnt a couple of do's and don'ts. Well, I plan to make arrangements for housing, furniture etc. before I land up in Durham.

On the job scene at Fuqua, I believe things are better. But as an international one needs to be perseverant. So, here I am eagerly awaiting my detailed admit package, with id to Fuqua World. This will give me access to several databases and student boards ( useful for networking).

ps: On May 8th, this blog became a year old :). Looking back, it has been a long journey from Kellogg waitlist.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 2:47 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read