Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, June 11, 2004  

Admitted to HSM ...

As I had mentioned earlier, I decided to enrol to the Health Sector Management... I was asked to submit a seperate essay on Why HSM and my future career plans.

After submitting my essays, I got the following within an hour....

"...... Based on your education and previous experiences I feel you would be a welcome addition to the HSM program! As a result I am going to notify Admissions that your file should be updated to include the HSM indicator and I will also send you an official HSM admit letter.
Congratulations again on your admission to Fuqua and now HSM!! Please let me know if I can answer any other questions ~ see you in August!

Regards,
Nichole Berke
Assistant Director .........."


Woohoo, so I have my classes from Aug 8th. Medicine is an interesting topic that I had always wanted to study. Now is the time... :)

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:45 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read