Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Saturday, June 05, 2004  

Hectic times ahead and even now

After speaking with few students and introspecting, I am planning to do the Health Sector Management(HSM) concentration at Duke. It is a great specialization to do from Duke, if you have had any inclination in Health Sector area. Since, I had missed mentioning this on my application, I need to submit a set of essays to the HSM coordinator, discussing why I want to pursue that.

The things are hectic at this time for me. Everything in my house is for sale. I am serving my notice period at my company. Then I have to work on Immunizations, housing, loans and the list goes on.

BTW, the deadline for BWeek Journal writers is this weekend. I have little time to assemble my ramblings... Let me see how this turns out.

All these while, I have been wondering if I should reveal my true identity on the blog like Future MBA Girl. Like all things, there are pros and cons to this. Besides, there are many friends who met me and know who I am.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 6:19 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read