Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Sunday, June 20, 2004  

Last few days in Bangalore

These are my last few days in B1angalore, which has been my base station since 1996. Another week of work, and then I have a month to relax .....wohoo. After that, I have planned for an 15 day trip around India, visiting relatives and places I wanted to see.

At this stage, I need to finalize on my Air tickets, Laptop, Insurance ( Duke or Private) besides shifting my things home and to US. I have already reserved an apartment complex in Durham, so have one less thing to do.

We plan to have another Indian MBA network meet on 26th June in Bangalore. It would be fun to meet friends again before heading for our schools.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 12:45 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read