Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Saturday, July 31, 2004  

Arrived at Durham - Duke, Fuqua School of Business

So I finally arrived at my dream place where I would spend the next two years. The long journey was just fine, though marred with delays and other baggage difficulties.

When I visited Duke, I liked the place and it reminded me of my previous school where I did my graduation. Things seem to moving fast in the next gear as I catch up with settling in.

I hope to set up my home , furniture and other essential items before my class start on 8th. Now, is also the time to do some more introspection about career choices, so I will work on that as well. BTW, a good resource for researching your careers is CareerLeader. Also recommended for prospective applicants.


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 3:21 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read